Learn more about dental implants from your Turlock dentist.
Losing your teeth? Dental implants have changed the face of dentistry over the last 25 years. Dental implants are the gold standard in the replacement of missing teeth. Dr. John Chan at Geer Dental Care in Turlock, CA, offers dental implants to their patients. Read on to find out what dental implants can do for you.
1. Improve Your Appearance- Are you tired of hiding your smile? Missing teeth can mar an otherwise perfect smile. Dental implants will enhance your smile, improve your look, and boost your self-confidence. Don't you owe it to yourself to get your gorgeous smile back?
2. Stop Bone Loss- The natural erosion of the jawbone begins as soon as a tooth is lost. If left untreated, this could cause facial sagging and result in the loss of other teeth. Dental implants fuse with the jawbone, providing a stimulus that keeps the bone from deteriorating.
3. Prevent Teeth Shifting- The absence of teeth can have many negative effects on your oral health. The absence of one or more teeth causes the remaining teeth to shift at an accelerated rate. Dental implants will fill in the gaps in your smile and prevent your existing teeth from moving out of place.
4. Improve Oral Function- Missing teeth can make it difficult for people to eat. Dental implants function like natural teeth. They will allow you to eat your favorite foods without discomfort. Tooth loss can also make it difficult for people to pronounce certain words. With dental implants, the shape and function of the jaw are restored, improving speech.
5. Improve Your Life- Implants won't just enhance your appearance; they will also change your life for the better. Dental implants have helped millions of people from around the world enhance their smiles, boosting their self-esteem, and improving the quality of their lives. And they will do the same for you.
If you need dental implants, why wait? We can help you today! Call Geer Dental Care in Turlock, CA at 209-667-2216 now to schedule an appointment. With dental implants, you will feel more confident when speaking with others. You will look and feel more attractive. You will have a renewed quality of life!